Thursday, April 10, 2014

#Palm Beach Love

I must admit, this is not a 'wordless Wednesday'...or a 'silent Sunday'...I tried to upload my latest photos of my amazing Avocado Bruschetta; but my upload is just not happening...something went wrong, so I'm sharing this beautiful photos of my evening walks on our beautiful location...on the island of Palm Beach...where I reside!

A quiet evening, just a few cars passing through!

I've been walking all week this week for 2 miles...and I must admit it really is quite enjoyable with the weather we've been having here...totally spring temperatures, sunshine just about every day; and instead of walking on the beach, I decided to walk on the road that is called South Ocean Boulevard...the most famous road in Palm Beach!
This is the famous Palm Beach golf course...you can see the reflection of the sunset...beautiful crisp fresh air, with the most perfect tropical breeze!
How can you not enjoy the marvel of 'mother nature' when its right in front of you?...this is the golf  course, just when the sun was setting, and I could not resist taking the photos. We all need to 'count our blessings'...there is beauty all around us; we just have to capture the moment!

A one hour walk in nature, refreshes the soul, and spirit; it gives you a new 'outlook on life'...knowing that it is helpful for your health, and makes you feel all new and refreshed. It sure is the most inexpensive exercise  in your life, to make a difference!
There is so much beauty all around us...we just miss it when we are  so occupied in our lives, and miss all the God-given nature that should put joy in our lives...we miss out so much in life that does not cost anything; just giving thanks to our Creator!
Every evening, the sky is different...giving off the most beautiful radiant, magical lights that you can imagine! This is jus 1 mile perimeter of my early evening walk; just about at sunset!
So, the evening ends...my walk is ended for this day...a new day begins, and I'm feeling blessed to have all my friends to share moments like this; wish you were here to take this lovely walk with me! Hugs,
Elisabeth
 

17 comments:

Phong Hong said...

Hi Elisabeth! You are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place! I love taking long walks too but here in Malaysia, we have to confine that to early morning as it gets too hot in the afternoon. Hope you get to upload your Avocado Bruschetta because I can't wait to see it!

Emma said...

Oh wonderful Elisabeth, just what I needed to read after a hard day :)

(gorgeous photos also!)

Angie Schneider said...

They are amazing! I love those sunset clicks...lucky you living in such a beautiful city.
Have a wonderful day, Elisabeth!
Angie

Ola said...

a lovely place to live at!

Amelia said...

Hi my dear Elisabeth, very spectacular scenery. You are so lucky to stay near the beach with beautiful scenery day and night. Excellent pictures, thank you for sharing with us.

Have a wonderful week ahead,regards.

Juliana said...

Such a pretty post Elisabeth...I love the pictures...so soothing.
Have a beautiful weekend my dear :D

Joyful said...

You live in a beautiful place Elisabeth. Thanks for sharing ;-) Have a wonderful weekend.

Zsuzsa said...

Dear Elisabeth,

I took a less wistful look at your beautiful home this time, spring finally arrived in Kamloops. I step out the front door and breath in the air the freshness of it is intoxicating. Then I hobble back into my living room and park down on the couch more. What an incredibly beautiful place you have there. Thinking of you and I will try putting in a call toward the middle of next week.

Daiana Molineris said...

Wonderful image tesoro!!!!! :-))
Thank you to all,big kisses and hug a presto!!! <3

Daiana

trollanyu said...

Gyönyörű felvételeket készítettél, most nagyon irígyellek:) Nagyon szerencsés vagy, hogy ilyen csodás helyen élsz. További szép hétvégét kívánok, szép sétákat és fotózz sokat:)

Dawn Yucuis said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the palm trees.

Priya Suresh said...

Eye pleasing pictures, love especially that sun set.Your pictures are.real feast to eyes.

Illéskrisz Konyhája said...

Csodálatos világ lehet! Sosem voltam még ilyen messze... Talán egyszer...

wanna said...

Csodás hely, csodás fotók, szívesen nézegetem, örülök és köszi, hogy megosztottad.

Kathy said...

You live in such a gorgeous place, Elizabeth! Your sunset photos are amazing! Have a great week! Hugs!

Katalin said...

Kedves Elisabeth! Kellemes húsvéti ünnepeket kívánok neked és kedves családodnak!

mangiabella said...

Now I am thinking about your avocado bruschetta!!! These photos are glorious. I love that you are walking 2 miles, breathing in nature, all that you've said is truth. How we are refreshed and restored amidst creation. There is so much for us to enjoy, the simple pleasures of life are truly the very best pleasures of life!!!! sending my love sweet friend!!!